Danone knows that you care how your personal data is used and we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement explains how Danone S.A. and all its subsidiaries (“Danone”) collect and manage your personal data. It contains information on what data we collect, how we use it, why we need it and how it can benefit you.
Contact us here if you have any queries and comments, or if you want to make a request regarding any of your data subject rights.
This privacy statement was last updated on October 6, 2017
Basic principles and our privacy commitment Basic principles and our privacy commitment
At Danone we are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We aim to protect any personal data we hold, to
manage your personal data in a responsible way and to be transparent in our practices. Your trust is important to us.
We have therefore committed ourselves to the following basic principles:
- You have no obligation to provide any personal data requested by us. However, if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with some services or products;
- We only collect and process your data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or for specific purposes that we share with you and/or that you have consented to;
- We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- When we do collect your personal data, we aim to keep it as accurate and up to date as possible.
- If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Privacy Statement.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect varies depending upon the purpose of the collection and the product or service we are providing you.
Generally, we may collect the following types of personal data from you directly:
- Personal contact data, such as your name, email address, physical address and telephone numbers;
- Account login details, such as your user ID, e-mail username and password. This is necessary to create a personal user account on one of our online communities;
- Communications with us, which may include details of our conversations via chat, care lines and/or customer service lines;
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender and lifestyle preferences. Lifestyle preferences may include your preference for some of the products we offer, and your interests related to those products;
- Browser history, such as pages accessed, date of access, location when accessed, and IP address;
- Payment information for purchases made on one of our online shops. Payment information generally relates to your billing name, billing address and payment data, such as your credit card details or bank account number.
Вода – источник всего во Вселенной